Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Latest Stuff



So here are some of the latest things I've worked on. The girl with the red hair is in progress. The three small paintings were just for fun. I wanted to see what I could use those tiny canvases for. I'll be posting again when I finish the red haired girl. The small paintings are for sale by the way, for $12 a piece. I'll post the price on the girl when I finish. If you happen to follow my progress, you really should come see my work in person! I'll be at TSI on Friday August 27th in downtown Jacksonville. I'll most likely be showing at the old library for Artwalk September 1 as well.


2 comments:

  1. Hi Amber, This is really great, with her "caught in mid-thought" look. Her glasses are painted so well and they really give personality...keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Amber,
    Love the portrait of the girl with the big yellow glasses! I see what you mean. I just love fingernail polish bottles and lipstick. Love the lipstick!!!

    ReplyDelete