Sunday, April 17, 2011

New cool ideas with previous work!

I joined RedBubble.com because I was interested in making prints of my work just for fun and to make my office cubicle less drab. Anyhow, I have found some fun new ways to crop my works for different prints. I think I may like the cropped versions even better. I recently had new business cards printed on MOO.com as well. They are mini cards with my art printed on one side. They turned out amazing and feature cropped versions of my paintings, which inspired my whole new cropping idea for RedBubble prints. (My work can also be purchased by anyone on RedBubble.com.) There are tons of cool options - I ordered a laminated print of my cropped piece I call "Close-Up" and I should have it in a few days. I can't wait to see how it turns out. Anyhow, check out some of the newly cropped and full versions of my paintings below! This is the one I ordered:


And these are the others:









More to come of other cropped work and RedBubble stuff later. I also have a RAM update. I have purchased my kit for hanging and selling my work from the RAM gallery. Pictures to come soon.


No comments:

Post a Comment