Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Mural Painting

Wow, I just realized I never posted anything about painting the mural in downtown Jacksonville. Sunday I put in a few hours with the Art League of Jacksonville and other volunteers to help paint a mural. It went well and definitely posed new painting issues I've never faced before. The next painting day I'll have a better idea of how to work on such a large scale. It was a great experience to be involved in the Jacksonville community and to contribute to a cause I care about. I wish I had pictures, but unfortunately forgot to put my memory card in my camera! Wow. Anyway, The Art League is planning another work day soon and I will be sure to post pictures of how the mural is coming along. I also have been caught up in my memoir writing class so no new pictures of my art just yet. Soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment